These are projects that I’ve recently completed or are still working on:
- github.com/scovetta – I have a few projects that I maintain on Github – you can visit them there.
- DevSkim – This is an IDE-based code analysis tool for security that I work on as part of my current employer (Microsoft).
Over the years, I’ve put together a few random projects, and I’m collecting them here. Many are trivial, out of date, or designed for platforms that don’t exist anymore.
- MessageSaver – AOL Instant Messenger (AIM) bot that I wrote in 2002 to allow users to send messages to recipients who were offline at the time.
- Communist Control Techniques – This is a document that I transcribed a few years ago from a poor-quality scan. It was produced by the CIA in 1956 and recently declassified, and describes methods and techniques used by US adversaries at the time (Russia and China) to effectively “break” suspected spies. It’s an insightful, though disturbing read.
- Mike Tyson’s Punch Out! Codes – This is a fairly complete set of all possible “codes” for the original NES game, Mike Tyson’s Punch Out!.